Services Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- Pre-payment is required to secure your appointment for a medical where you have previously failed to attend or given late notice of cancellation.
- This will be the cost of the new medical plus an additional £40
- You may reschedule your appointment free of charge any time up to 1 hour before the time of your appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment you agree to let us know at the earliest opportunity. Where pre-payment has been made in the event of previous non attendance, the total fee is not refundable.
- To provide the best possible service to all our patients, we ask you to contact us if you are running late so we can make all necessary arrangements to ensure you are seen. Failure to attend within 20 minutes after the start of your appointment may be asked to
reschedule your appointment or wait for an available slot so that all our patients receive the best possible service.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late for your appointment without our prior agreement, we may consider you to have failed to attend, in which case, you will not be eligible for a refund of your pre-payment
Failure to attend
- If you fail to attend your appointment or are more than 20 minutes late you will be deemed to have missed your appointment. You will not be eligible for a refund of any pre-payment
- Refunds for eligible pre-payments will only be made to the card originally used to make the original booking. Refunds should appear within your account or on your card statement within 7 days.
- Payments are made for undertaking a medical and not dependant on pass, fail or duration of certification